Our SkyPharma Care System is a patient-centered, outcomes oriented pharmacy practice that requires the pharmacist to work in concert with the patient and the patient’s other healthcare providers to promote health, to prevent disease, and to assess, monitor, initiate, and modify medication use to assure that drug treatments are safe and effective. The goal of SkyPharma Care System is to optimize the patient’s health-related quality of life, and achieve positive clinical outcomes, within realistic economic expenditures.
Why SkyPharma Care
In SkyPharma Care System you will get following essentials features :-
- Responsive: Displays beautifully in any devices with variant screen size. E.g. desktops, tablets, smartphones.
- Admin dashboard, where admin can easily get information about total customer, medicine, manufacturer and daily & monthly different important reports with graph.
- Admin will able to create any individual users role access permission such as sales man, operator, admin, in-charge, Accountant, manager and so many.
- In Role Permission module, Admin can set role access for each admin/user sales man, operator, in-charge, admin, in-charge, Accountant, manager, etc.
- Admin can view all users information and their activities.
- In this system tax, office and personal loan, Accounts, Attendance, Employee Salary, Stock and others report can be generated.
- In this system also you will get Purchase, Expense, HRM, and Payroll Module.
Benefit of SkyPharma Care
Reduced risks of medication-related problems.
This will provide different business reports such as Sales Report, Purchase Report, Stock Report, Account Summary, and so many. And daily & monthly different important reports with graph are generated.
- Add Medicine with the brand name, generic name, code number, bar-code, short-code, category, picture, purchase, sale, VAT percent, Opening Stock and Supplier name.
- Entry or change the opening stock of each product.
- Check the stock of any product at the end of the year or anytime.
- Removal of waste products from stock
- Determine the discount of products according to category or separately
- Print bar-codes on a label printer or laser printer
- Create a modern POS invoice including every important detail
- Purchase of cash and baggage products
- Return or change purchased products
- Print bar-code according to the purchase catalog
- Coordination of previous purchase and present purchase price
- Mode of sale of cash in arrears
- Return or change the sale of goods
- Subtraction of the remaining money
- Demonstrate the time to sell the discount and make the sale price as requires.
- Hold any bill according to need and then recall
- Print sales receipt for A4, A5, A6 and POS Size
Customer and Supply Management
- Creating customers and suppliers with names, addresses, contact numbers, email addresses and other necessary information.
- Enter the opening balance between the customer and the supplier
- View the stock and buy-sell list according to the supplier
- View the profit/loss report according to the supplier
- See customer and supply statements
- Daily Purchase and Sale List
- Daily Cash Collection and Payment
- See stock reports in various ways
- View any profit and loss report of any time
- View the list of customers and suppliers
Information Management System
- Record the contact information of your customer as a lead
- Manage employee information details
- Sooth the flow of your important message among the employee and others
Human Resources Management
- Employee Salary
- Income Tax
Invoice Creating System
There are two (2) types of stock report, First is the total quantity of all the products and second is Batch wise, you can also check the medicine expiration date
You can add as many services as you want, service invoice can also be created
Return is very important for a medicine shop, sometimes you need to return some products from customers. SkyPharma Care has a special system to keep records of returning drugs. you just need to insert the invoice number. This system also has the option to return the product to the manufacturer
- Chart of accounts
- Manufacturer Payment
- Supplier Payment
- Customer Payment Receipts
- Cash adjustment
- Debit Voucher
- Credit Voucher
- Contra Voucher
- Journal Voucher
- Voucher Approval
- Today’s Report
- Closing Report
- Purchase Report
- Sales Report
- Profit/Loss (Invoice Wise)
- Profit/Loss (Manufacturer Wise)
- Profit/Loss (Medicine Wise)