A fully featured taxi application offering a feature-set offering standard features a taxi service business might need. Using Websocket it does the bidirectional connection needed for a taxi service fast and stable.
- Wizard like UX for pickup point and destination selection
- Select services with fees defined in back-end dashboard
- Real-time location of driver during travel
- Request operator call or direct call if needed. (Both optional)
- Write review on trip
- Use predefined coupons to get discounts on service’s price
- Details of in-app credit transaction available to view
- See message sent by admin for promotional, news & etc. purposes
- Top up account credit before or during travel
- Pay the fee of travel in cash or credit
- Switch between available & unavailable states
- Requests shown as cards that show some information about travel before accepting
- Google Maps Powered API Estimate travel’s fee by taking both time duration and distance of travel into account
- Ability to cancel travel before starting the travel
- Ability to let know that driver has reached the pickup location or call
- Logs of every transaction detail is available for driver
- Dashboard Showing current online drivers and some statistics about platform’s general state
- Drivers/Riders Showing details of drivers and riders
- Travels Viewing and searching for travel details
- Coupons Define new coupon codes that your users can use to get discounts on their travels
- Promotions Send promotional messages to your users in order to increase engagement rate
- Payment Requests Request of drivers for payment is shown and you can select and mark them as done which will automatically reduce driver’s credit to amount paid
- User Settings Defining and micro managing each users access to each part of app.
NOTE: Cost excludes requirements mentioned below
- A VPS with Ubuntu 16.04 or CentOS7 installed on it without any kind of webpanel installed such as cpanel.
- A Google Maps account with billing enabled which would cover low scale free of charges but could have costs to be paid to Google if your scale goes high.
- Google Play Store Developer Account (Cost: $25)
- Apple developer account (Cost: $99)